Sunday 13 February 2011

It's Time To Double Up For Scotland



Donate NOW: http://www.snp.org/100days/double

We are just a few weeks away from Scotland's election.

The SNP goes into the campaign with a record all of us can be proud of, and with a determination to build on that success.

I am asking you consider what more you could do to help secure an SNP victory. I've done that myself and wanted to share my personal pledge with you.

First though, let me ask you one question.

If you knew that every £1 you gave was to be worth double that, would you manage a little more?

That's the incentive I'm offering each and every supporter of the SNP. I've decided to match pound-for-pound everything donated to this appeal by 31 March up to £500,000.

So, for every pound you donate, I'll donate another, so together we can raise an incredible £1 million election fund.

We all know the SNP has the strongest and most effective team of ministers. Alex Salmond is the clear best choice as First Minister. I firmly believe Alex deserves another kick of the ball and as we face challenging times, we need the type of strong leadership he has demonstrated.

Please give what you can and donate now.

And remember, I will donate another £1 for ever pound you give.

Thank you.

Brian
This web site documents the activities of
Banffshire & Buchan Coast SNP.
There is no charge to the public purse
arising from the publishing of this site.
As publishers we do not gather, or
retain any cookie data but blogger.com may do.
fios ZS is a name registered in Scotland for Stewart Stevenson
In relation to the 2021 General Election,
material from Karen Adam is:

Promoted by Ricky Taylor on behalf of Karen Adam,
both of Banffshire and Buchan Coast SNP,
Freepost RTHU-YRAH-HGEG, Peterhead AB42 2BL

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP